Site Usage Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website (the ”Site”), which is www.quantosauctions.com, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (“Site Terms”). If you disagree with any part of these Site Terms, please do not use this Site.
We may, in our sole discretion, change, modify, add, remove, or alter any portion of the Site Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time with or without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site, at which time such changes shall come into full force and effect. Your continued use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to the changes.
The Site Terms were last revised on 2012/7/9.
The term “Quantos Auctions” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Seattle, WA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this Site.
The use of this Site is subject to the following Site Terms:
- Registration is required to use certain features of the Site. By registering with the Site, you agree to comply with these Site Terms and, when buying or selling equipment through the Site, with the Terms of Bidding respectively. If you intend to bid on any equipment at auction, or to sell any equipment at auction, you must first agree to the Terms of Bidding respectively.
- The Site is available only to individuals or entities that can form legally binding contracts. If you are acting on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that such person or entity has authorized you to act and enter into legally binding contracts on his/her or its behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, minors in any jurisdiction and any individuals suspended from the Site may not use the Site.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your login ID and password and are responsible for all use of your Site account. You may not disclose your password to others and if you do so, you are thereby authorizing such person to use your account and you shall be solely responsible for any use or action taken under your password on this Site.
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. ALL INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Site Terms.
- All trademarks reproduced on this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- This Site may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. You may not register under a false name, access or use another person’s Site account or password or use an invalid or unauthorized bank account or other payment method. Unauthorized use of this Site, including, but not limited to actions interfering or causing interruption with the proper working of the Site, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Without limiting our other remedies, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your access to certain features of this Site, without notice and solely at our discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Site Terms, or any other Terms of Bidding incorporated herein by reference.
- From time to time, this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any notice to us must be in writing and must be sent via email to email@example.com or by registered mail or overnight courier to Quantos Auctions Office, Suite 120, 690 Walnut Avenue, Vallejo CA, 94592.
Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at:
Americ Machinery Corporation
Suite 120, 690 Walnut Avenue,
Vallejo CA, 94592